CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip

Treyden and his sweet A, have been friends for what seems like always. Soon after we moved here, nearly 4 years ago, T and A discovered chemistry that's undeniable, even at the age of 2. You call their relationship what you want, yin/yang, girl meets boy, or simple friendship. Look and see for yourself.




Since the unfortunate event of A's parents dragging her away to Chino Hills, Trey has seen much less of his dear A. Trey was beside himself last week when I told him A was coming to the Lagoon. They played as if no time had ever passed.




Ahhh. Young love... 

7 love notes:

J-Dawg said...

Too cute!!! I wonder what will happen in the future... Wouldn't that be the best if they were to get married twenty years from now!

Qwendykay said...

I love these pictures... what a gorgeous couple. You gotta email me or leave a comment on my blog.. where is this lagoon?? I'm so clueless on the kid fabulous hot spots.

Enjoy,
Wendy

Jodie said...

Stephanie!! Oh my goodness, San Pedro seems like so long ago! I am so happy that life is good and that all is well. I am happy that I found you, the blogging world is so small is so many ways. Tell Dave hello for me! Jodie Hendricks

byers babes said...

Darn - I even got emotional looking at these pics. But the real tears came when you wrote "T and A". hee hee

Robins Nest said...

We miss our friend too! Young love.

carrie said...

What perfect pictures....love the expressions and big smiles!

Randi said...

that is adorable.