CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

First day of the last year...

Because Trey is an October birthday, he has had 2 wonderful years of preschool at ECLC (Early Childhood Learning Center), and one last one to go. He absolutely LOVES school. The only thing that he struggles with is not being able to take his newest toy to class to show his friends. This year, his teacher is Ms. Erin. I'm so proud of my preschooler!!

I know I may be entirely biased, but is this not the cutest little preschooler on the planet?

Here's to one last year of preschool. The last homework-free year in the Wheeler household.

3 love notes:

J-Dawg said...

Trey is so darn cute! I love his new haircut. It was fun to see him on the first day of school and hear him say, "There's Jonathan's mom." Isn't it interesting that my identity now is "Jonathan's mom"?

Whitney said...

I love that hat. Gosh, he is just so dang cute.

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

Super cool hat, he has such an infectious smile. You have very cute hair btw.

Hugs,
Rachelle