CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Go Go Go Coaster


I love to laugh. It's probably my favorite past-times. I got a fantastic giggle out of these photos, and I thought I might share. All is status-quo as the miniature rollercoaster situated in kid-crazy Toon Town begins...



Maybe you think I'm a mean mommy for torturing my sweet 3-year old on this seemingly horrific rollercoaster. For your information...he BEGGED to go on it again. 2 more times, in fact. I guess there's no surprise Caleb is certifiably an adrenaline junky. 

4 love notes:

J-Dawg said...

That is too funny! I love how he wanted to go on the ride again and again. Jonathan loves roller coasters as well. I think his favorite right now is Thunder Mountain Railroad. I am so glad that he likes roller coasters because it makes going to D-land even that more fun!

carrie said...

How priceless! Way to go Caleb!! That's hilarious...there's something intriguing for little kids when it comes to scary things. Even though they feel fear, the adrenaline rush they get seems to attract them to the very things that frighten them....(at least with some things). Bailey also loves roller coasters.

Our Family said...

Hey. if that's you in that sweatshirt behind him, you and Sterling have matching sweatshirts! HA! CUTE!! Sterling, too, went on his first roller coaster (thunder mountain) a few months ago. It is soooo much fun to do "big" stuff with your kidos!! love it!!

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

Looks like he had a blast! What a cute boy! Kids sure know how to live in the moment, don't they! So happy. He looks super tan btw, kids are so cute tan don't you think? What am I saying, we all look better tan!
Hugs,

Rachelle