CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Boys Gone Wild - Wheeler Style *Spring Break Edition*

Disneyland
a few  of our faves - "Dinosaur Train" , Teacups, and Snow White



Sea World
What is it about Shamu that ALWAYS makes me cry?

San Diego Zoo
...yeah, I also had those thoughts when I approached the Hippo tank. The moral implications of exposing my children to the activity that the photo suggests were unknown to me. As I got close enough to witness the true nature of their interaction, the guilt for the filthiness of my thoughts consumed me as I realized they were just cuddling. (trust me - I got close enough to be sure)

California Adventure
If you haven't seen the new Pixar Play Parade - it's worth a trip and 30 minutes holding a good spot. Way cute. While you're there - you HAVE to see Aladdin. It's a Broadway-ish musical in the middle of amusement park USA.


Pump It Up
Why didn't they have these when I was growing up? This place is so much fun, we visited on 2 different days. We were lucky enough to meet up with Trey's good buddy, Matthew. 




Wild Animal Park
Not as good as the zoo, but the nostalgia of coming here as a child keeps me coming back for more. 




Need I say more?... yes, one thing - I'm exhausted. 

5 love notes:

Tierney said...

Oh my gosh, you guys really made the most of those couple days! How do you teach that many classes - you've got to be exhausted all the time.

byers babes said...

What a week! There is certainly never a dull moment in your life, I am sure, with your darling boys. P.S. Nice tan.

HeAtHeR* said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I just love weeks like that! We need to have a girls night before we move to chicago! the boys look DARLING!

Randi said...

Holy Cow. You must be dead exhausted. I couldn't do more than just one of those. Good for you. Looks like the boys had a great time. You are an incredible mom. You are a great example to me... so patient and kind to them. The previous post brought me to tears. Love those pictures. :)

J-Dawg said...

I am exhausted just looking at everything that you guys did!!! You are truly amazing to do all of that in ONE week and to still be smiling after it. I enjoyed having Jonathan home this week, but I am looking forward to school starting up again this week. :)