CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Once Upon a Disney Christmas

Christmastime at Disneyland is one of the most magical sights I've ever witnessed. Fake snow dons the top of the castle, It's a Small World is a whole new holiday wonderland, and there are Disney characters running amok sporting santa hats and scarfs.


We got very lucky recently as we walked in the park to find the Christmas Mickey photo line very short. We hopped right in line, and lil C immediately objected to anything involving a camera OR Mickey Mouse. The whole tantrum routine, you know. I bribe him to stay in the stroller with a sucker until we get all the way up to the front. As I'm readying my camera to capture the holiday moment, I look down to find my stroller flipped backwards on the ground, and Caleb snuggled so deep in Mickey's arms I could barely see his little body. He has this magical moment with the sweetest Mickey I've ever seen. Mickey holds his (or, more likely, her) hand out for Trey who has his reservations, but captivated, tentatively creeps in for a photo. 

Christmas Mickey rocks.



3 love notes:

byers babes said...

I love Trey in that hat.

Nicki said...

That is the sweetest Christmas story, Steph! I just love that Caleb, he melts my heart!!

Randi said...

so fun! I wish we could be there to enjoy d-Land with you guys this Christmas. :)