CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

More Christmas cheer

Last week I took the boys to the Christmas Train to see Santa. Santa only comes after 5, so it's a chilly adventure in the middle of December, to say the least. The temperature makes no difference when Santa is waiting for you at the end of the windy train ride, though. We waited in line for about 20 minutes, enjoying the lights and music, building the anticipation to see the big guy!



The train and trees are dripping in little twinkling lights. They really make the park look magical.



We finally arrive, and my camera decides to act up. In my anxiety to get the camera working and not make the gobs of people behind me wait, I forget to flip up the flash. Nice. 


That was fun, but I sooo need some hot chocolate 'bout now!

2 love notes:

Anonymous said...

I {heart} you for this entry more than I can tell you. ;) I took the girls there last week and had camera issues, too. We ended up without a single picture with Santa. It's rather sad considering both girls had such happy faces and were looking at the camera the whole time.
Happy Holidays!
Vicci

Wendy said...

Hey Cous! Your boys are adorable! Christmas is so much better with kids, don't you think? I really don't think I would even bother putting out the tree if it weren't for them.