CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Last but certainly not least


Yes I know I've posted a lot today, but I experience very little adult conversation, indulge me. Besides, Trey and Luke have both been spotlighted, I can't leave out our little firecracker, Caleb. My gorgeous blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy. The only one of my 3 children who looks like he belongs to me. He is almost always the boy who puts me over the edge, and he's almost always the one to pull me right back onto earth. He can always sense when I need that extra snuggle, and also when I have that hair-trigger button he can push with so very little effort on his part. My new favorite word is oofee. Can ya guess? Yeah, it took me quite a while too - and he was blatantly pointing at the tv in the front of the car. MOVIE!! I distinctly remember pre-children days, discussing with a friend the evils of using tv as a babysitter. How naive I was. If a movie prevents a screaming kicking fit in a closed, confined space on the 5 hour...I mean 15-minute drive home, I'll be that evil mom.

0 love notes: