CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let's get this party started!!

Let me just start by saying that I love summer and everything about it. I love the sunshine - it has such a magical power to make me happy. I love being in the water and going to the beach and warm, balmy evenings. I love not wearing shoes and walking in the grass and sand in bare feet. I also love seeing my kids participate in all the fun activities summer has to offer. We have already had so much fun at Disneyland and Wild Rivers. I haven't been to Wild Rivers since I worked there, oh...15 years ago! What a BLAST!! 


Trey is such an adventurer. He has no fear in the water and loves to experience it all. There is a little kiddie wave pool basically INSIDE the bigger wave pool made for boogie boarding. The waves wash over a concrete barrier and into the kiddie wave pool. Trey had such a great time just getting washed over by the walls of water.
There is a great waterfall that Trey just loved to walk and stand under. He was mesmerized by how the water looked as it fell and splashed.

Caleb is a little less adventurous, but still without fear in his activities of choice. He loves to go down the slides head first.





This is a frequent place for Trey - underwater. The first time we went, I put him in a non-descript navy bathing suit. I had such a hard time spotting him among groups of people, especially since he loves to go under water and hold his breath. The second time a red suit was a little more spottable.



We also were sooo lucky to hit up a new ride at Disneyland called Toy Story Mania. As passholders, we got a reservation to preview the ride before it opened to everybody else. This ride is the bomb!! If you love the Buzz Lightyear ride, multiply it by 10 and you've got this Toy Story Mania ride. It's 3-D with lots of interactive games and is waaay cool. We went on in 4 times within our reserved time slot, and it just wasn't enough.




3 love notes:

Randi said...

Man- you know how to make my heart ache for the OC. I am soooo jealous - and coming there next week without my kids - just won't be the same. FUN FUN pictures. :)

Nocella Clan said...

Wow, I am so glad you found us. I have thought about you guys through the years. You have an amazing little family. We hope to meet your boys someday soon. I love the blog world, we can all keep in contact.

Lisa Call said...

THIS is why you are looking so fab and tan! You are such a fun mom, your boys are so lucky to have so many great adventures with you. (p.s. I was struggling getting through A New Earth and now I feel motivated to get back to it)
XO~ Lisa