CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Punk Baby

We've tried the faux-hawk successfully for about a year now. It has totally fit Caleb's personality and looks adorable on him. Well, my baby is going to be 3 in 2 - count 'em 2 months. I thought it was time to graduate to the real mccoy. My philosophy on hair: It'll always grow back. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that when our trusty Kathy pulled out those clippers and they vibrated my baby's blonde tresses away, I was nothing if not eager to see how it would look. I had no fear about the prospect of having to pull out my own clippers when we got home to "fix" mommy's poor choice. I'm quite happy to say - I couldn't be more pleased with my punk baby, and OH YEAH - it's real. No faking this hawk. AND those of you who know my sweet Caleb, can tell, this coif fits my punk baby like a glove. I loved the looks I got from the teenagers as I walked through the mall. Especially the ones who also pointed at his black vans. 




2 love notes:

Lea Fuhriman said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE his hair!!!!Caleb totally rocks the mowhawk. Good job Mom!

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats the mowhawk-other than the face to go with it-he is ADORABLE!!!