CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Treyden

Today marks 4 years that I have been a mother. My sweet, special Treyden was born this day 4 years ago. I love my oldest little boy beyond measure. He is such a sweet presence in my life, I'm so grateful to be his mommy. He is shy, and yet he loves attention in the right way from the right people. He has a tenderness about him that's rare in this world. He is such an amazing, mature big brother and I'm brought to tears by the way he loves and looks after his baby brothers. He has a fiercely contagious smile that is reserved only for when he's truly happy. He is sincere in a way that humbles me. He loves to make others laugh and is very good at it, too. He hates to eat unless it involves chocolate or pasta. He hates being around large crowds of people, and is terrified of strangers. He loves big hugs, even in public, and is generous with his kisses. I love to take naps next to my Treyden. I love his dimples and his gorgeous hair. I love how he is so patient with me and always forgives my imperfections. He is full of love and compassion. I love how he never gives up and always tries his best. I love his obedient spirit as well as his wild heart. Treyden loves to run, I wish I had the energy to run with him. I love how he is drawn to anybody who is willing to simply sit with him on the floor and listen to his stories and show interest in his passions. I learn so much from him, I'm indeed grateful Heavenly Father chose to make him mine. Happy Birthday sweet Treyden!!

1 love notes:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday, Treyden! Has it really been 4 years, Stephanie?! I remember being at your shower like it was yesterday. My how time flies.

He is such a cutie!!