CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ode to summer


There is no better time in a little boy's life than summertime. How I love to see life through my boys' eyes. They're so eager to share their excitement, I try so hard to relish those moments while they last. I may have to hose off the patio (and Caleb) every other day, but aren't pictures like these worth it?







Trey had so much fun at Adventure Playground. He was scaling a obstacle course intended for children 6 and older with no trouble at all. Just look at the concern on my face, I was having a harder time than Trey
was. The mud pit was the epitome of boyness. Trey wanted desperately to experience more of the mud, but there were a lot of older kids who were playing quite rowdy and it was a little intimidating for him. We're so excited to try it again next year.


























Have you ever wondered what a 2-year old would do if given free-reign with a 50 ounce cup of soda? Drink ALL of it. I wonder no more. Dad was given charge over Caleb and decided that cooperation was the top priority as we sat in 90 degrees of full sun waiting for the well-worth it Shamu show. Treyden's favorite part of Sea World was the penguins. He still talks about those cute penguins in the dark scary room.

2 love notes:

Karlea said...

Could those Wheeler boys be any cuter?? I LOVE that you're blogging now! It's so fun to keep up with each other like this!

byers babes said...

I think I have this same exact shot of Shamu at Sea World!!! Your boys are darling and I love the movie of Yuke.